Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Family Trees

I missed seeing full family trees with my Sims from the very start of my playing in TS2. So I created TS4 versions of the founders of my game just long enough to make them related to my current Sims. Took some work, but I love it! 

Click on the images to see bigger size.

Family Tree - Craig

 

Here is the family tree for my founder Dave Craig. He had two daughters, Julie and Suzie, from his first marriage, and then Marcus, Tucker, and Jessica to his second marriage with Glenda. And here are their grandchildren and great-grandchildren! The tree was too wide to see it all on one view, so I had to put the two sides together. The founders are now set to passed away and so they show in gray pictures on the family trees. (Dave and Glenda were still alive when I took this screenshot.) 

The family mixes with the Lloyd and Gates family also—Suzie (second generation) had an affair with Eric Lloyd and had their daughter Madison, Julie (second generation) married William Lloyd, and their son Seth married Emma, granddaughter of the Gates family starters. This family also includes the Norman and Tang households.


Family Tree - Lloyd

 

The Lloyd family tree with starters Robert and Michelle. It also mixes with the Gates and Craig families in a few places—Eric (the second generation) had an affair with Suzie Craig and so Madison is their daughter, Carrie (the second generation) married River Gates and so their two sons have the Gates name, William (second generation) married Julie Craig, and their son Seth married Emma Sutton, granddaughter of the Gates family founders.


Family Tree - Gates


The Gates family, which I think has the most great-grandchildren so far! I had to make this image wider than the others. The Gates family now includes the Lloyd, Sutton, Richard, and Chase families as well. River Gates (second generation) married Carrie Lloyd and they had two sons, Todd and Nathan. Emma Sutton (third generation, Sunny’s daughter) married Seth Lloyd and they have four children. Sunny Gates Sutton also married Eric Lloyd later in life, but they had no children together.


Family Tree - Smith

The smallest of my in-game family trees! Founder Aidan Smith married townie Pierre and raised the children together, but it wouldn’t show them both on the family tree. With a gay couple, only one of them can show as the father?

Anyway, Aidan and Pierre adopted Sarah, and then Zane and Zared were the results of Aidan’s abduction. Sarah’s son Ian was with her ex-husband Eric Lloyd. Other than that, the family hasn’t intertwined with the other families. Though I’m holding out hope with the third generation and their current relationships.

 

There are two other families that weren’t one of the four founding families and only have a couple of generations—the Austin/Menon family and the Carter/Wiggins family. Both families were created by townies that won me over and became playable, lol. I didn’t take pictures of those family trees, but I hope to in the future when we’ve added in another generation and start to spread out.

4 comments:

  1. Family trees look great! They're always satisfying to see fill in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved seeing these full family trees again! It's nice to look back and see how much these families have spread. :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh, this is very cool! Makes me want to make big family trees for my Sullivan families...but I think they're actually too intertwined at this point!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you'd have some fun families to look over! I wonder how intertwined my families will become as time goes on. The Smith family has a small twine with the Lloyds through Sarah, but I'm looking forward to seeing how they might intertwine with the other families through other descendents. :)

      Delete