Thursday, April 22, 2021

April 2030 Birthdays & Anniversaries

A trip to the vet is not at the top of Andrea’s wishlist for the day. Her back hurts, her feet hurt, everything hurts. But she has to take Mojo to the vet because he suddenly isn’t acting like himself. Lucas is working so it’s all up to her.

Thankfully, it’s a condition that can be easily treatable. Andrea breaths a sigh of relief. Now she can go home and get off her aching feet. Her second trimester of this pregnancy is too exhausting.

Later that night Lucas is happy to hear that Mojo is already feeling better thanks to the vet. He dances to some music along with his little buddy.

 

Pregnancies:
Andrea Craig - 4 months
Anna Richard - 5 months


Birthdays:
April 9 - Rachel Gates - 42
April 11 - Carol Smith - 45
April 14 - Skye Craig - 5
April 15 - Olivia Gates - 17
April 18 - Nancy Lloyd - 41
April 18 - Sunny Lloyd - 62
April 23 - Dee Smith - 18
April 30 - Adam Smith - 20
April 30 - Ethan Smith - 20
April 30 - Jessica Norman - 45


Anniversaries:
April 23 - Todd & Rachel Gates - 19 years

2 comments:

  1. Yay for Mojo! I am so lazy with my pets - I buy those wellness treats and never take them to the vet! I should though, as it's a nice little touch of realism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to start doing those wellness treats and have my Sims do their own examinations and treatments at home because it got so frustrating having to do that every time I opened a household! I’ll send them to the vet every now and then but I can’t handle constantly, lol!

      Delete